Home & School Association
St. Michael's Home and School Association
St. Michael's Home & School Association (HSA) is a non-profit organization whose membership includes parents/guardians and staff and administration of St. Michael's Elementary School.
The mission of HSA is to:
- Promote open communication, understanding, belonging, and a sense of Catholic Community between the parents, staff, administration, and students.
- Support and promote school and family social interaction.
- Encourage and nurture volunteer involvement and growth.
- Engage parents to become more involved with STM and their child's education.
- Enhance and maximize the education of every child while aiding them in achieving their highest potential.
- Support STM through fundraising efforts.
- Surround our children, staff, administration, and families with love and work on getting us all to Heaven!
HSA activities include:
- One Stop Shop Uniform Exchange
- Color Walk/Run
- Donuts with Dad
- Muffins with Mom
- STM Salad Luncheon
- Monthly Teacher Appreciation
- Assist with activities in the school
- St. Michael's Day Celebration
- Catholic Schools Week Celebration
- Family Meal Night & Book Fair
- Room parties
HSA meetings are held the first Wednesday of each month at 7:00 p.m. in the St. Michael's Library. Babysitting is provided in the gym.
For more information, please call St. Michael's Elementary School at (402) 462-6310.