The purpose of the Campus Ministry Department is to help the students and their parents, faculty, and staff spiritually live out the mission of the school through organized events throughout the year and in doing so help them to draw closer to Christ.
Campus Ministry supports our students in a number of ways including:
- Organizing a retreat for middle school and high school
- Organizing service learning days for middle school and high school
- Organizing weekly Wednesday evening Holy Hours
- Organizing Penance Services and other confession times
- Organizing events during Catholic Schools Week
- Coordinating with the Diocese of Lincoln for the March for Life in Washington, D.C.