EXTENDED SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION DEADLINE!
Due to the recent and sudden changes to our daily life routines, the deadline for enrollment and Good Shepherd Scholarship applications (including the Family Tuition Cap Scholarship) has been extended until Friday April 17, 2020:
- 2020/2021 Enrollment/Registration $50 Fee
- Registration fee will go up to $150 for already enrolled families starting Monday April 20, 2020 thru June 30, 2020
- Registration fee will go up to $250 starting July 1, 2020
- New families only ever pay $50 Registration Fee no matter when they register
- Scholarship Application includes the following:
- Good Shepherd Scholarship Application
- Family Tuition Cap Scholarship Application
- HCS Scholarship Application
PK-12 Registration Requirements
To register for Hastings Catholic Schools PK-12, please visit:
All new kindergarten and transferring students need to provide the following documents before or on their first day of school:
- Certified copy of birth certificate
- This must have the raised state seal from the state where your child was born.
- Hospital records of birth are not acceptable.
- Baptismal certificate
- Current immunization record
- Physical and Vision exam forms
The Lincoln Diocese has made new scholarship dollars available through the Good Shepherd Scholarship Fund! Apply through FACTS to see if you qualify. Don't qualify for Good Shepherd? Use the same FACTS application to see if you qualify for Hastings Catholic Schools Tuition Scholarship dollars!
For more information about HCS tuition click here.
For registration questions, please call the Business Office Manager at (402) 462-6566.