NOW ENROLLING - JOIN OUR FAMILY!
SAINT MICHAEL ELEMENTARY
Childcare | Preschool | Kindergarten - 5th Grade
- Childcare offered to those currently enrolled in Preschool at St. Michael - 3 years of age and older
- Currently exploring the expansion of the Childcare program to be year round and available for children 6 weeks of age and older
- Click here to view the Childcare page
- Preschool classes are available for those 3 years of age and older (3 years of age by July 31)
- Currently 70 children are enrolled in the St. Michael Preschool program
- Morning and Afternoon Preschool class sessions are available for 2-days, 3-days, and 5-days per week
- Click here to view the Preschool page
- 263 students PK-5th grade
- 15:1 Student-to-Teacher ratio in grades K-5
- All faiths welcome, we're all children of God!
- Excellent music program - click here to view the music department's page
- Prepare for this life and eternity
- Meet our faculty and staff! Click here
SAINT CECILIA MIDDLE/HIGH SCHOOL
Middle School 6-8 | High School 7-12
- 216 students
- 11:1 Student-to-Teacher Ratio we can assure you that your children wont get lost in the crowd
- 23 teachers - read more about STC faculty
- HCS has over 70% of faculty holding a masters or higher
- 9 teaching religious 3 sisters, 6 priests - read more about our religious
- All of our religion classes are taught by priests or sisters
- Blessed to have St. Cecilia Church across the street
- Even though our curriculum is rooted in Catholicism, all faiths are welcome and we do have a number of students from other faiths among our STC Family
- The Class of 2021 graduated 32 seniors who were offered more than $2.7 million in scholarships, including six Regent Scholars and one National Merit Scholar
- Learn the value of service to others - on average STC seniors donate over 7,000 service hours back to the community81% of the senior class in 2020 engaged in dual college credit opportunities
- Long tradition in excelling in academics, athletics and fine arts
- Last year over 60% of students taking the ACT Prep Course had scores exceeding state and national levels
- Nursing Assistant Program
- Agricultural Education Program Coming Fall 2021!
- And most importantly our faith-based offerings outside of the normal day optional but have been very popular!
- Student-led Holy Hours
- Gospel Meditation
- Praise & Worship Music mornings
- Before-school opportunities to attend Mass
- Mission Trips
VALUABLE EDUCATION with VALUES
At Hastings Catholic Schools, we partner with parents to shape the entire student - spiritually, intellectually, socially, emotionally and physically. During their time at HCS students participate in classroom learning, but are they also taught HOW to learn, giving them the necessary tools to be successful later in life. Social and moral development based in Catholic teachings prepare our students for the real world when tough decisions must be made.
WANT TO REDUCE YOUR TUITION?
Want to find out if you qualify for a break in tuition costs? It's easy! Fill out one online application to see if you are eligible for the following scholarships:
- Good Shepherd Scholarship (provided by the Diocese of Lincoln) - Read More - English | Read More - Spanish
- Family Tuition Cap Scholarship (provided by the Diocese of Lincoln, supplemented by HCS)
- Hastings Catholic Schools (HCS) Good Angel Scholarship (provided by Hastings Catholic Schools
Your application information will remain confidential and is processed by a third-party company called the FACTS Management Company. The only information that the Diocese of Lincoln and/or Hastings Catholic Schools receives from your application is a "yes" or "no" on whether or not you are eligible for the above scholarships. Read more about FACTS.
For enrollment questions, please contact Deb Huthmacher Business Office Manager at (402) 462-6566 or firstname.lastname@example.org.