Tuition and Fees
2018-2019 Tuition and Fee Rates
* For participation guidelines, please see Tuition Policy
** For participation guidelines, please see Tuition Policy
A $50 registration fee is to accompany registration. This is an administration fee for processing all paperwork. After April 30, 2018, the registration fee goes up to $150; after June 30, 2018, the registration fee goes up to $250. New families pay the $50 registration fee regardless of date.
To register, parents must complete the FACTS Tuition Agreement. Go to the FACTS Tuition Management Program to login or create a new account and complete the agreement process.
FACTS Payment Plans:
Option 1: Single payment due by August 5, 2018
Option 2: Semi-annual payments of equal amount due August 5, 2018 and January 5, 2019
Option 3: Ten equal monthly payments beginning in August 2018
Apply online at www.online.factsmgt.com/aid (also available in Spanish). Only official applications will be considered for Tuition Assistance. If you meet with your Pastor for Tuition Assistance, he will direct you to this website to complete the application process. All Tuition Assistance applications are due by October 1, 2018.
The following information will be needed to complete your application:
- Copies of your 2017 IRS Federal Form 1040, 1040A, or 1040-EZ U.S. Individual Income Tax Return
- Copies of all 2017 W-2 Wage and Tax Statements
- Copies of all supporting documentation for household Non-Taxable Income such as SSI, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Worker's Compensation, and TANF
- Payment of your nonrefundable $30 application fee
Please allow at least two weeks for your application and supporting tax documents to be processed.