Tuition and Fees
2019-2020 Tuition and Fee Rates
In February 2019 the Unity Board voted to approve the Tuition Policy, having one rate for respective grade levels for all students (no non-participating rate) and to combine the "tuition" and "fees".
* For additional details, please see Tuition Policy
A $50 registration fee is to accompany registration. This is an administration fee for processing all paperwork. After April 30, 2019, the registration fee goes up to $150; after June 30, 2019, the registration fee goes up to $250. New families pay the $50 registration fee regardless of date.
To register, parents must complete the FACTS Tuition Agreement. Go to the FACTS Tuition Management Program to login or create a new account and complete the agreement process.
FACTS Payment Plans:
Option 1: Single payment due by August 5, 2019
Option 2: Semi-annual payments of equal amount due August 5, 2019 and January 5, 2019
Option 3: Ten equal monthly payments beginning in August 2019
Tuition Assistance Opportunities
- Good Shepherd Scholarship (offered by the Diocese) - deadline 4/15/19
2. Hastings Catholic Schools Tuition Scholarship (offered by HCS) - deadline 10//31/19
3. Tuition Cap - deadline 4/15/19
Apply online at www.online.factsmgt.com/aid (also available in Spanish). Only official applications will be considered for Tuition Assistance. If you meet with your Pastor for Tuition Assistance, he will direct you to this website to complete the application process. All Tuition Assistance applications are due by March 31, 2019.
The following information will be needed to complete your application:
- Copies of your 2017 IRS Federal Form 1040, 1040A, or 1040-EZ U.S. Individual Income Tax Return
- Copies of all 2017 W-2 Wage and Tax Statements
- Copies of all supporting documentation for household Non-Taxable Income such as SSI, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Worker's Compensation, and TANF
- Payment of your nonrefundable $30 application fee
Please allow at least two weeks for your application and supporting tax documents to be processed.