TUITION - VALUABLE EDUCATION with VALUES
2022-21 Tuition and Fee Rates
A $50 registration fee is to accompany registration. This is an administration fee for processing all paperwork. After March 31, the registration fee goes up to $150; after June 30, the registration fee goes up to $250. New families pay the $50 registration fee regardless of date.
To register, parents must complete the FACTS Tuition Agreement. Go to the FACTS Tuition Management Program to login or create a new account and complete the agreement process.
FACTS Payment Plans:
Option 1: Single payment due by August 5, processed by FACTS
Option 2: Semi-annual payments of equal amount due August 5 and January 5, processed by FACTS
Option 3: Ten equal monthly payments beginning in August, processed by FACTS
Option 4: Twelve equal monthly payments beginning in August, processed by FACTS
*NOTE: FACTS Payment Plan Fees have been eliminated
Reduced Tuition Opportunities!
- Good Shepherd Scholarship (offered by the Diocese) - deadline 3/31
- Hastings Catholic Schools Good Angel Scholarship (offered by HCS) - deadline 10/31
- Family Tuition Cap - deadline 3/31
Apply online at www.online.factsmgt.com/aid (also available in Spanish). Only official applications will be considered for Tuition Assistance. If you meet with your Pastor for Tuition Assistance, he will direct you to this website to complete the application process. All Tuition Assistance applications are due by March 31.
The following information will be needed to complete your application:
- Copies of your 2019 IRS Federal Form 1040, 1040A, or 1040-EZ U.S. Individual Income Tax Return
- Copies of all 2019 W-2 Wage and Tax Statements
- Copies of all supporting documentation for household Non-Taxable Income such as SSI, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Worker's Compensation, and TANF
- Payment of your nonrefundable $35 application fee
Please allow at least two weeks for your application and supporting tax documents to be processed.