- All students enrolled at St. Michael's Preschool and St. Michael's Elementary are eligible
- State licensed childcare
- Ratio 10:1 for preschool children and 15:1 for school aged children
- Located in the south hallway at St. Michael's Elementary in the room across from the gym
Open from 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. throughout the school year (see calendar for closed dates)
Hot lunch program available to Preschool children ($2.75 per day)
Morning and afternoon snack provided every day
- $3.25/hour per child
- Charges are based on attendance, not schedule
- Statements are sent home at the beginning of each month for the previous month's care
- Payment is due no later than the 10th of each month for the previous month's care
- Pick-ups after 6:00 p.m. will be charged $1 per minute
- Each day preschool students will participate in play-based learning, center time, large group activity, outside play, and a rest period. When the older students join, there will be a snack, time for homework, outside play, and large group activities.
- Key cards are available for easy entry
Please see the Childcare Handbook for more information.
To enroll your child in our program, please click on the "Enroll Now!" link to complete online registration or download/complete the hard copy form, email to firstname.lastname@example.org, deliver to the St. Michael Elementary office or deliver directly to Heather Nabower.
Download Enrollment Forms:
- Childcare Student Enrollment Schedule Form 2021
- Childcare Approved Pick Up Form 2021
- Childcare Registration Form 2021