St. Michael's Elementary Childcare Fact Sheet
- All students enrolled at St. Michael's Elementary and St. Michael's Parish Preschool are eligible
- State licensed childcare, will follow all state licensing procedures
- Ratio 10:1 for preschool children and 15:1 for school aged children
- Located in the preschool rooms at St. Michael's Elementary
- Offered days school is in session from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Open for children on early dismissal days
- Hot lunch program available to preschool children
- Snack provided every day
- $3.25 per hour for each child enrolled
- Payment is due no later than the 10th of each month for the previous month's care
- Pick-ups after 6:00 p.m. will be charged $1 per minute
- Each day preschool students will participate in center time, large group activity, outside play, and a rest period. When the older students join, there will be a snack, time for homework, outside play, and large group activities.
- The same school rules that apply during the day will stay in effect for the childcare/after-school program
- Must submit an approved pick-up list and children will only be released to people on that list
Please see the Child Care Handbook for more information. If you have any questions, please contact the St. Michael's school office at (402) 462-6310.