- All students enrolled at St. Michael's Preschool and St. Michael's Elementary are eligible
- State licensed childcare, will follow all state licensing procedures
- Ratio 10:1 for preschool children and 15:1 for school aged children
- Located in the south hallway at St. Michael's Elementary in the room across from the gym
- Offered days school is in session from 7:40 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Open for children on early dismissal days
- Hot lunch program available to preschool children ($3/day)
- Morning and afternoon snack provided every day
- $3.25 per hour for each child enrolled
- Payment is due no later than the 10th of each month for the previous month's care
- Pick-ups after 6:00 p.m. will be charged $1 per minute
- Each day preschool students will participate in play-based learning, center time, large group activity, outside play, and a rest period. When the older students join, there will be a snack, time for homework, outside play, and large group activities.
- The same school rules that apply during the day will stay in effect for the childcare/after-school program
- Must submit an approved pick-up list and children will only be released to people on that list
- Families who sign up for an extended hours day will be charged a fee of $16.25 for no-shows on those days
- Key cards are available for easy entry
Please see the Childcare Parent Handbook for more information. If you have any questions, please contact the St. Michael's school office at (402) 462-6310.
To enroll your child in Childcare, the Handbook Parent Acknowledgment, as well as the following two forms will need to be turned in to the school office: