St. Michael's Elementary Childcare Fact Sheet
- All students enrolled at St. Michael's Elementary and St. Michael's Parish Preschool for the 2016-2017 school year are eligible
- State licensed childcare, will follow all state licensing procedures
- Ratio 10:1 for preschool children and 15:1 for school aged children
- Located in the preschool rooms at St. Michael's Elementary
- Offered days school is in session from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Open for children on heat schedule and early dismissal days
- Hot lunch program available to preschool children
- Snack provided every day
- $3.25 per hour for each child enrolled
- Payment is due each Friday for the previous week's care
- Pick-ups after 6:00 p.m. will be charged $1 per minute
- Each day preschool students will participate in center time, large group activity, outside play, and a rest period. When the older students join, there will be a snack, time for homework, outside play, and large group activities.
- The same school rules that apply during the day will stay in effect for the childcare/after-school program
- Please know that if staff members do not recognize an adult picking up a child in their care, they will verify the ID of the adult before releasing the child to him/her
Please see the Child Care Handbook for more information. If you have any questions, please contact the St. Michael's school office at (402) 462-6310.