- All students enrolled at St. Michael's Preschool and St. Michael's Elementary are eligible
- State licensed childcare
- Ratio 10:1 for preschool children and 15:1 for school aged children
- Located in the south hallway at St. Michael's Elementary in the room across from the gym
- Open from 6:00am to 6:00pm throughout the school year. Please see calendar for dates closed.
- Hot lunch program available to preschool children ($2.75/day)
- Morning and afternoon snack provided every day
- $3.25/hour per child. Charges are based on attendance, not schedule. Statements are sent home at the beginning of each month for the previous month's care.
- Payment is due no later than the 10th of each month for the previous month's care
- Pick-ups after 6:00 p.m. will be charged $1 per minute
- Each day preschool students will participate in play-based learning, center time, large group activity, outside play, and a rest period. When the older students join, there will be a snack, time for homework, outside play, and large group activities.
- Key cards are available for easy entry
Please see the Childcare Handbook for more information.
To enroll your child in our program, please submit the following forms to the Saint Michael Elementary School office:
Heather Nabower, Childcare Director
Contact Heather for more information to for a tour
Direct Line: (402) 473-5790 ext 57810
St. Michael's Office: 402-462-6310