PLAYER-PARENT MEETINGS | Wednesday, May 27th
We will be holding parent and player meetings on Wednesday, May 27th. The COVID restrictions allow 25 people to gather at a time, so we will be asking that only one parent comes with each player. We would like to hold meetings for each class, so we can follow the safety guidelines.
Senior football player and parent at 6 pm.
Junior football player and parent at 6:30 pm
Sophomore football player and parent at 7 pm
Freshman football player and parent at 7:30 pm.
We will meet outside on the south side of the gyms main entrance, please use the social distancing requirement of 6 feet. If weather is an issue we will come inside and go to the weight deck. (Gym floors are being refinished and will be closed). If you are unable to attend please contact us at our emails below.
WEIGHT ROOM & GYM OPENING | Monday, June 1st
We are excited that on Monday, June 1st, we will be able to open our weight room and gyms and have strength and conditioning sessions.
These sessions come with many guidelines to protect our students. We are committed to follow and help the students follow all the necessary guidelines and precautions while holding these strength and conditioning sessions.
- Sanitary stations at every entrance and exit.
- Sanitizing/wiping down all equipment before and after every session.
- Students will be in groups of 10 students and we will use the 6ft rule. We will adjust numbers as the guidelines change.
- Students will not be allowed to change groups.
- Each group will stay in their assigned room/space for that session.
- Students/parents are required to sign-up on our SignUpGenius site.
- Spotting will be allowed when needed, as stated by the NSAA.
- Every student will need to bring their own water bottle that is already filled. We will not be able to use the drinking fountains.
- Students may wear masks if they would prefer (please bring your own mask).
You can sign up directly at: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090F49ADAC23ABF49-strength or at the HCS website at www.hastingscatholicschools.org/signup
High School Students, 9th-12th grades, can start signing up on Friday, May 22.
Middle School Students, 6th-8th grades, can sign up for any remaining spots on Wednesday, May 27.