TUITION - VALUABLE EDUCATION with VALUES
2023-24 Tuition and Fee Rates
NEW this year! No registration fee if registered before March 31! After March 31, a $100 registration fee will be due; after June 1, the registration fee goes up to $150; after July 1, the registration fee increases to $200. New families DO NOT pay the registration fee regardless of date.
To register, parents must complete the FACTS Tuition Agreement. Go to the FACTS Tuition Management Program to login or create a new account and complete the agreement process.
CLICK HERE for the FACTS Online Registration - How-To Guide
FACTS Payment Plans:
Option 1: Single payment due by August 5, processed by FACTS
Option 2: Semi-annual payments of equal amount due August 5 and January 5, processed by FACTS
Option 3: Ten equal monthly payments beginning in August, processed by FACTS
Option 4: Twelve equal monthly payments beginning in August, processed by FACTS
*NOTE: FACTS Payment Plan Fees have been eliminated
Reduced Tuition Opportunities!
- Good Shepherd Scholarship (offered by the Diocese) - deadline 3/15 Read More - English | Read More - Spanish
- Hastings Catholic Schools Good Angel Scholarship (offered by HCS) - deadline 10/31
- Family Tuition Cap - deadline 3/15
Quiere saber si califica para una reduccin en los costos de matrcula? Es fcil!
Want to find out if you qualify for a break in tuition costs? It is easy! - Click here to read more
Apply online at www.online.factsmgt.com/aid (also available in Spanish). Only official applications will be considered for Tuition Assistance. If you meet with your Pastor for Tuition Assistance, he will direct you to this website to complete the application process. All Tuition Assistance applications are due by March 31.
The following information will be needed to complete your application:
- Copies of your most recent IRS Federal Form 1040, 1040A, or 1040-EZ U.S. Individual Income Tax Return
- Copies of all of your most recent W-2 Wage and Tax Statements
- Copies of all supporting documentation for household Non-Taxable Income such as SSI, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Worker's Compensation, and TANF
- Payment of your nonrefundable $35 application fee
Please allow at least two weeks for your application and supporting tax documents to be processed.